Time to bronze like a pro! Watch this 1 minute tutorial to learn how to apply bronzer properly!
1. Firstly, it’s essential to know how to hold your bronzer brush. If you want to use more bronzer, hold the brush closer to the face. However, if you’d prefer a softer application, grip it further down.
2. Next, the age-old question: where to put bronzer? Apply bronzer to the parts of your face we mentioned above (forehead, cheekbones, nose, neck, and chin).
3. Now, it’s time to add a little bit of radiance back into the skin. If you only use bronzer, your skin can lose its natural redness or pinkness and feel very warm, which is something you’ll want to avoid. Using the same brush, sweep blush over the cheekbones and nose.
4. Then, using the highlighting side of the bronzer, take a soft brush and apply it to the top of the cheekbones, forehead, nose, and Cupid’s bow.
5. For the final touch, apply balm (like Maybelline’s Balm and Blush) to the eyelids to make them pop and bring light to the lids. And you’re done! A gorgeous, summer-lit glow, courtesy of Maybelline.Now that you know how to apply bronzer, why not pick some up for yourself? Check out Maybelline’s bronzer products to achieve your gorgeous glow.
Maybelline will never share your information with 3rd parties or post to facebook without permission.