Topping up lippy during business time is just another chore. And less touch-ups means more time to get things done. (Or to email your work BFF hilarious ‘that’s us’ memes).
• Product: SuperStay 24 Color
• Your perfect shade: For medium to dark skin, a sandy beige like Nude Thrill looks best. Pale skin? Stick to a pink tone like Nude Flush.
- Long-lasting and easy to apply.
- The formula isn’t cakey (unlike your 3pm treat).
- Creamy, velvety finish that’s comfortable and totally resistant to the air-con’s moisture-sucking ways.
Top tip: Before applying, pop a tiny bit of liquid concealer over your lips. It’ll act as a primer and make your colour last longer than your 9am meeting feels.
Long-term beau, fresh-faced fling, hot Tinder hook-up? Whoever you’re spending it with, date night calls for confidence. And nothing leaves you feeling more poised than a brilliant red lip.
• Product: SuperStay 24 Super Impact Lip Color
• Your perfect shade: Cooler tones like Eternal Cherry are better for fair skin, whereas warm shades like Steady Red-y work best for dark skin.
- Smudge-proof, fade-proof and life-proof (and we all know what ‘life’ can bring on date night. Your lips might me the only thing not nude…).
- The colour-reflective pigment technology means bolder, vibrant lips.
- Our separate balm leaves your lips kissably soft.
Top tip: This lippy stays on longer than a bad date feels. When it’s time to take it off, use an oil-based makeup-remover to wipe away colour without the need to scrub.
Sushi with the girls, roast dinner with the fam, or a pizza-eating competition with your bestie. Meals plus makeup can end in carnage.
We’re here to help lips stay pretty in pink and low-maintenance. Except when you’re close to winning that pizza competition, no rules apply at that stage.
• Product: Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner and Baby Lips Moisturising Lip Gloss.
• Your perfect shade: Pale skin? Line with a cooler tone like Palest Pink and gloss with Pink-A-Boo. For a medium to dark skin tone, line with a warm shade like Dusty Pink, then gloss with Life’s A Peach.
- With a soft and velvety formula, the retractable liner is super easy to use.
- Mixed with the gloss, the liner will give your lips a fuller, more defined look while maintaining colour.
- Say kiss-off to sticky lips, go for comfort instead.
Top tip: When lining, colour your whole lips – not just the outside. (This isn’t 2002.)
Personal care should be high on your list of priorities. So light some candles, watch your favourite movie, and make sure the only thing running is a bath.
Remember, it’s been a long week for your lips too, so don’t leave them out in your self-care routine.
• Product: Baby Lips Dr Rescue Lip Balm in tint-less Too Cool.
• Your perfect shade: No shade today, thank you very much.
- Easy to use and mega moisturising.
- Provides eight hours of moisture while you sleep.
- Unlike a thick cream, it won’t slip off your lips.
Top tip: Dip a new toothbrush in coconut oil and gently brush your lips to exfoliate before applying.
Heyyy! It’s Fri-yayyy! Time for cocktails, dancing and a bold, out-on-the-town look.
• Product: Color Sensational Lip Liner and Color Drama Intense Lip Paint.
• Your perfect shade: Anyone can pull off a bold lip. For the perfect purple for any skin tone, use Midnight Plum to line and Vamped Up to paint.
- No smudging, feathering or smearing with our well-loved lip liner.
- Intense, dramatic colour.
- Lip Paint’s flocked tip lets you easily apply colour.
Top tip: Want to get creative? Try a colour no one would expect. Use Color Show Eye Kohl Liner in Beauty Blue, then top with Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Gel Shadow in Turquoise Forever to complete the look.
Time to shop, lunch, meet friends, sit in a beer garden or head for the park with a book. And without the weekday morning rush, you’ve got time to experiment with colourful contouring.
• Product: Lip Contour Palette.
• Your perfect shade: For a daytime look, try Blushed Bombshell. Switch it up in the evening with Crimson Vixen.
- Four easy steps to make your lips look fuller.
- Prime, line and highlight easily with colours all in one place.
- Check out our simple tutorial here.
Top tip: Going for pink? Combine with a smoky eye. Perfect in red? A simple black cat eye will look best.
You’ve had a busier week than Craig David. Time for a nice, relaxing brunch – one that you don’t have to make yourself. And your lips should be just as low-maintenance.
• Product: Creamy Mattes Lipstick.
• Your perfect shade: Anything goes on Sunday. Pink, nude, red, brown, plum. You can even mix shades to create your very own colour.
- Super creamy, non-drying mattes.
- Smooth, moisturised and plump lips that feel comfortable all day.
- Nine gorgeous shades to choose from.
Top tip: Still worried about dry lips? Pop on some Baby Lips tinted-balm in a similar shade before applying your lipstick.
Maybelline will never share your information with 3rd parties or post to facebook without permission.